All students will be using a new online schedule change request process for the 2017-18 school year. The schedule change request link will be available beginning on Thursday, August 17th. Students will need to Log-In to their StudentVue account and view their schedule. If a student needs to request a schedule change, the following steps must be taken:
- Go to the North Salem High School Website
- Click on the Schedule Change Request link on the homepage or click here: http://north.skcounselors.com/schedule/
- Completely fill out the electronic request form
- Requests are answered in the order they are received. Not all requests will be honored. Students will receive an email with the outcome of their request once it has been processed. Schedules will not be changed to accommodate teacher or class period requests. If you are requesting an aide or release period, you will be asked to complete an additional form that will be available in the Counseling Office.
- For further instructions click Online Schedule Change Request
*Last day to request a schedule change is Wednesday, August 30th at 5pm.