Senior pictures for the Yearbook are due by October 31, 2016. Pictures received after October 31, 2016 are not guaranteed to be included in the yearbook. Please submit your photos to Sarah Cowan, Yearbook Advisor. There are 4 ways to submit:
- Email a JPEG to email@example.com (most preferable). Please include your full name in the email subject.
- Bring a JPEG on a flashdrive or CD to room 135
- Have your photographer email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bring a printed photo to Mrs. Cowan in room 135 to be scanned. (this is the least preferable due to image quality)
Criteria for photo submission:
- Must be a headshot (from the waist up)
- Photo must be VERTICAL
- Please submit a photo of the highest resolution… no selfies or screen shots.
Note that most photos will end up being cropped as to focus in on the seniors’ face. The best pictures for the yearbook are close-ups focusing on the seniors’ head and shoulders. Any pictures deemed inappropriate or offensive will not be used.
If you are not submitting photos digitally, please bring in a print that is at least wallet-sized (3 x 2 inch) and reproduced professionally. Many home printers do not print photos that reproduce well in the yearbook. Please note, we may not be able to return actual prints. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. We want your senior yearbook to have the best possible picture of you in its pages.