Effective Thursday, February 4, 2021
Carefully read the new bell schedule for Q3 & Q4. Advisory is now scheduled after 2nd period. Nothing changes with your assigned cohort, the days you attend your virtual classes and when you work on assignments independently.
Families: To help you and your student prepare for a successful academic school year, we ask that you consider the following materials to help your student with organization:
Familias: Para ayudarles a ustedes a que su estudiante esté preparado a para un exitoso año escolar, les pedimos que consideren los siguientes materiales para ayudar a su estudiante con su organización:
How to Access Your Classes for Comprehensive Distance Learning FAQs
How to navigate CANVAS – help for students.
CANVAS support link for parents and student. First select your role, then use the search feature or select the topic link you are looking for.
To Access CANVAS:
- Using your Chromebook or Personal Device, open your Internet Browser (Chrome is best when accessing CANVAS).
- You can go you can go directly to the Student Login Portal page or access the District Website – go to “student” in the menu bar and click on “student portals,” then select “CANVAS grades 3-12
- You will be routed directly to the CANVAS login for the district. If you are on a district device, you may be logged in automatically, or you will be prompted with a log in box. Use your district-issued student ID and password to log in.
- When you log in to CANVAS you will see your Student Dashboard with all of your classes preloaded.
- On Teacher Facilitated days, you will open the courses in the order they are assigned on your schedule.
- On Applied Learning days, you can access any and all classes to complete assigned lessons.
- Look at your schedule to find out the order of your classes, which days you attend, and what time you are in your classes.