AP Exam Information
- First day to purchase AP exams. The fee is $72 per exam without free/reduced lunch proof.
- The fee per unused, registered test is $15 if you receive free/reduced lunch.
- All SSD Eligibility Forms for students with disabilities must be submitted by this date.
- Last day to sign up / pay for AP exam without paying a late fee of $55.
- Last day to sign up / pay for AP exam (s), late fee of $55 per exam applies.
- Cost of each exam $127 (Pay the Bookkeeper)
- No exceptions as per CollegeBoard
May 22 – 24
- Alternate AP exams are administered.
North Salem AP Exam Dates
Monday, May 6th
- AP US Government & Politics 8:00 a.m.
- AP Environmental Science 12:00 p.m.
Tuesday, May 7th
- AP Spanish Language & Culture 8:00 a.m.
- AP Physics 1: Algebra-Based 12:00 p.m.
Wednesday, May 8th
- AP European History 8:00 a.m.
Thursday, May 9th
- AP Spanish Literature & Culture
- AP Psychology 12 p.m.
Friday, May 10th
- AP US History 8:00 a.m.
Friday, May 12th
- AP Human Geography 8:00 a.m.
- AP European History 12:00 p.m.
Tuesday, May 14th
- AP Calculus AB 8:00 a.m.
- AP Human Geography 12:00 p.m.
Wednesday, May 15th
- AP English Language & Composition 8:00 a.m.
Friday, May 17th
- AP Computer Science 12:00 p.m.