We are often asked, “How can I purchase North Salem Gear?” Well, it’s your lucky day! The North Salem Wrestling Team is ordering gear through May 17. Some of it features the wrestling team, but not all items are labeled wrestling.
Wrestling Coach Andy Pickett is opening up orders to all North Salem Families and Staff. Any item ordered will be mailed directly to your home. To incentivize individual wrestlers, we will be rewarding top sellers for the amount of gear their supporters purchase. A link to the wrestling roster with wrestlers names is listed below. So if you have a favorite North Wrestler, select the option on the form that allows you to add the wrestlers name, this will appear during the check out process.
The site will stay open until May 17, then gear will be mailed directly to the person who completes the order. Please email me, email@example.com with any questions.
The link is here to place the order.
- WHO? Any student
- WHERE? New Commons
- WHEN? Monday, 12:35 – 4:30 p.m.
- WHAT? Tutoring help for Q4 classes
- BUS RIDERS:
Your bus will pick you up from your regular stop 3 hours later than your regular pick up time. The bus will pick you up from school between 2:20 – 2:30 p.m.
An opportunity for credit recovery is open to current 9-12 grade students. English, Math, Science, Social Studies and Wellness are the subjects offered. Credit recovery classes at North Salem High School will be held June 28 – July 22, Monday to Thursday. Both morning and afternoon sessions will be held:
- Morning 9-11:30 a.m.
- Afternoon 12 – 2:30 p.m.
Use this link for student registration.
Mark your calendars:
- Graduation announcements can be picked up in the North Main Office if seniors missed the drive by delivery from Jostens on April 13. Items can be picked up beginning Wednesday April 21st in the main office.
- Caps and Gown delivery – we have a confirmed date of May 10 between 3:30 – 5:00 p.m. This will be a drive through pick up in front of the school on 14th Street.
- If you have paid for everything in full, but you are unable to come on those dates to pick up your purchases, Jostens will leave paid for items at the school for later pick up. If you owe a balance you need to contact Jostens right away at 503-723-8006.
Emotional Safety Resources
In these uncertain times, as students are preparing to return to the North Salem High School campus, it may create some anxiety. This link, Emotional Safety Resources, provides resources to help address emotional safety that your student can access.
4th Quarter, In-Person Hybrid Questions?
Link HERE to a “Questions and Answers” document for students and families. Please type your question and we will do our best to answer as quickly as possible. Please call the North Salem Front Office at (503) 399-3241 if you would like to speak with someone.
North Salem High School Forecasting (selecting next year’s classes)
The North Salem High School Counselors have been busy creating a website for current 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th grade students. The website will guide you in selecting classes for the coming 2021-22 school year.
Counselors will be conducting live, guided sessions through ZOOM on the following dates during Social Studies and Science classes. Students are scheduled by grade level:
- 9th grade – Tuesday, March 2 – Friday, March 5
- 10th grade – Tuesday, March 9- Friday, March 12
- 11th grade – Tuesday, March 16 – Friday, March 19
Students and parents are encouraged to review the video and PowerPoint presentations, copies of the 2021-22 Course Catalog, forecasting form and elective guide included in each grade level tab on the home page before the guided session.
Students can also complete the forecasting form before the guided sessions, but are encouraged to wait until the forecasting session with their counselor. Informative phone dialers for each grade level will be broadcast weekly, so listen up Vikings!