- WHO? Any student
- WHERE? New Commons
- WHEN? Monday, 12:35 – 4:30 p.m.
- WHAT? Tutoring help for Q4 classes
- BUS RIDERS:
Your bus will pick you up from your regular stop 3 hours later than your regular pick up time. The bus will pick you up from school between 2:20 – 2:30 p.m.
Mark your calendars:
- Graduation announcements can be picked up in the North Main Office if seniors missed the drive by delivery from Jostens on April 13. Items can be picked up on Wednesday April 21st in the main office.
- Caps and Gown delivery – we have a confirmed date of May 10 between 3:30 – 5:00 p.m. This will be a drive through pick up in front of the school on 14th Street.
- If you have paid for everything in full, but you are unable to come on those dates to pick up your purchases, Jostens will leave paid for items at the school for later pick up. If you owe a balance you need to contact Jostens right away at 503-723-8006.
Emotional Safety Resources
In these uncertain times, as students are preparing to return to the North Salem High School campus, it may create some anxiety. This link, Emotional Safety Resources, provides resources to help address emotional safety that your student can access.
4th Quarter, In-Person Hybrid Questions?
Link HERE to a “Questions and Answers” document for students and families. Please type your question and we will do our best to answer as quickly as possible. Please call the North Salem Front Office at (503) 399-3241 if you would like to speak with someone.
North Salem High School Forecasting (selecting next year’s classes)
The North Salem High School Counselors have been busy creating a website for current 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th grade students. The website will guide you in selecting classes for the coming 2021-22 school year.
Counselors will be conducting live, guided sessions through ZOOM on the following dates during Social Studies and Science classes. Students are scheduled by grade level:
- 9th grade – Tuesday, March 2 – Friday, March 5
- 10th grade – Tuesday, March 9- Friday, March 12
- 11th grade – Tuesday, March 16 – Friday, March 19
Students and parents are encouraged to review the video and PowerPoint presentations, copies of the 2021-22 Course Catalog, forecasting form and elective guide included in each grade level tab on the home page before the guided session.
Students can also complete the forecasting form before the guided sessions, but are encouraged to wait until the forecasting session with their counselor. Informative phone dialers for each grade level will be broadcast weekly, so listen up Vikings!
Salem-Keizer Public Schools has officially met requirements for opting-in to allow outdoor contact sports beginning Monday, Feb. 22. Click here for all of the details about these sports and spectator information.
Hello Class of 2025!
If you missed our Future Viking Night on February 10, you can visit or revisit the videos and resources offered that evening:
- Keynote: Future Viking Night Presentations
- Building Tour Video with Principal Chad Towe
- Forecasting Video: Choosing Your Classes
- Career and Technical Education Video
- Athletics, Activities & Clubs Presentation
What is Future Viking Night? Typically on this evening, we open the building and invite incoming freshmen and their families to a live tour of the North Salem High School building, face to face presentations about core classes and electives, and help completing the 9th grade forecasting sheet. But for this year, we have provided it all by virtual means, and it’s all included in this link.