Library Book Checkout Procedures:
Student requests a book through the North Library website
- Library staff will find the book, check it out to student, and place in labeled Ziploc bag.
- If book is not available, the librarian will recommend 1-3 similar books.
- Library staff will email the student that their book is available for pickup.
- Student can come to North HS during school hours (M-F 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM), buzz the door and request their library book(s).
- Library books will be housed on carts in the Foyer, alphabetized by patron’s last name.
- Library books will be left on the carts for two weeks, or one week if another patron requests the same book and it is still not picked up.