Good morning Vikings! Here are your daily student announcements for Wednesday, September 27.
- Get help paying for college! North Salem High School FAFSA Day is October 2nd in the library from 6-7:30 p.m.
- Attention TRiO Seniors and Juniors! There will be a campus visit to Oregon State University on Friday, October 13th. Please see Adrian Rodriguez in room 110 is you are interested.
- Wrestling pre-season workouts will begin in October! Workouts will be after school 3-4:00 p.m. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, the wrestling room will be open. On Wednesdays, wrestlers will be in the weight room. See Coach Pickett in Room 133 for a schedule. (9.25-29.17)
- Juniors who would like to participate in PSAT testing need to sign up for the test at the bookkeeper’s window by Thursday, September 28. There are a limited number of tests, so sign up as soon as possible.
- Are you a teen leader in school or the community? A teen who cares about causes or issues but doesn’t know where to get involved? Would you like to learn how to use your skills and talents in the real world? Are you a student that wants to check things out, have fun and get better at life? If these descriptions sound like you, please apply to attend the ILEAD Youth Leadership Summit – a free one day event, Saturday November 4th. If you want to change the world, come see Mrs. Such in room 128 for the application form. The deadline is October 20.