Conference Dates: October 19 & 26
A Sign Language interpreter is available for conferences scheduled on October 26. Request deadline is Wednesday, October 21.
Sign up procedure
- Go to the North Salem webpage north.salkeiz.k12.or.us.
- Click on the Parent Conference Banner/link.
- Click on the green “Book you parent conference now” button/link above to get to the “North Salem High School Conferences Bookings Page.”
- The top of the Bookings Page shows 4 alphabetical groupings of teachers.
- Abel to Cowan
- Davis to Ingerson
- Jaramillo to Myers
- Niedermeyer to Walker
- Select the grouping that contains the teacher you want to conference with.
- Select the date on the calendar you wish to book October 19 or 26.
- Use the “Select staff” drop down menu and find the teacher’s name.
- Select the teacher/staff member.
- Beneath the “Select staff” menu, choose the time of day you want to schedule the conference
- Scroll to the “Add your details”, fill in your name, email address and phone number (these are required)
- In the “Provide additional information,” add the student name, student ID number and respond “yes” or “no” if you require an interpreter for your conference.
- Once you have completed these steps, click on the red “Book” button.
- You will receive an email confirmation with the details of your conference.
- Save the email confirmation where you can find it the day of your conference.
- Open it on the day and time of your conference and select the “Join your appointment” link.
- Repeat for each teacher in your student’s schedule.
- When joining your teacher conference online, it is best to do so using the Chrome browser or Microsoft Teams application. Both are free to download.
If you do not have a device to book an appointment, or you need help making one, please contact our office for assistance 503-399-3241.
North Salem High School Conference Schedule link.