The North Salem High School Course Catalog is designed to assist you in planning your course selections for the 2020-21 school year. Plan your classes for next year accurately and pay close attention to the following procedures:
- First, review the required classes that you expect to take.
- Next, check the graduation requirements with the copy of your transcript to see if you are on track to graduate.
- Next, select classes that support your future education and career goals.
- Consult your parents, teachers and counselors—each are a valuable resource to help you in your decision-making.
Go to File Attachments at the bottom of this page and click on the links for student course information.
When enrolling your student to North Salem High School for the first time please have the following information ready during your appointment:
Updated transcript and grades from most recent school
- Proof of address: utility, gas, electric, rental agreement.
- Legal guardian and student need to be present.
- Copy of an Individual Education Plan (IEP) (if you student has one).
- Copy of a 504 (medical accommodations, if you student has one).
We do accept walk-in enrollments but it is helpful if you schedule an appointment ahead of time to ensure you get a time to talk with the counselor. Call the North Salem High School Guidance Office at (503) 399-3223 to schedule your appointment.