Not all schedule change requests will be honored.
Requests are answered in the order they are received in the portal. Students will receive an email with the outcome of their request once it has been processed by their counselor.
Please do not submit multiple requests for the same schedule change.
Schedules will not be changed to accommodate teacher or class period requests.
Juniors and Seniors, If you are requesting an aide or release period, you will be asked to complete an additional form that will be available in the Counseling Office.
Can I change my schedule?
Missing or needs a class
- A core academic Class is missing.
- A “Needs Class” is on my schedule.
- The same class is on my schedule twice
Incorrect Placement Level
- I am not in the correct placement. (Honors, AP, IB)
- I have not taken the prerequisite for the class.
Missing Core Class
- Miss a core class like English, Math, Science, or Social Studies.
- I already took this class and passed.
- I want to move my class to a different time
Don’t know anyone
- I don’t know anyone in the class.
- I don’t like the teacher.
- My teacher is too difficult.
Changed My Mind
- I requested an elective, but now I don’t want it.
- My best friend is in the class and I will do better with them.