How to View and Order Your Graduation Photo Online
Lifetouch is our official graduation photographer and will have portraits available online at the Events.Lifetouch.com approximately ten days after the ceremony. Celebrate your achievement with these professional portraits. The picture will be taken as you receive your diploma on stage.
- Everyone will be photographed, no need to order
- Photos will be online at events.lifetouch.com ten days after the ceremony.
- Complimentary proofs mailed to graduates
- No obligation to purchase
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for package delivery
- Graduation announcements can be picked up in the North Main Office if seniors missed the drive by delivery from Jostens on April 13. Items can be picked up on Wednesday April 21st in the main office.
- Caps and Gown delivery – we have a confirmed date of May 10 between 3:30 – 5:00 p.m. This will be a drive through pick up in front of the school on 14th Street.
- If you have paid for everything in full, but you are unable to come on those dates to pick up your purchases, Jostens will leave paid for items at the school for later pick up. If you owe a balance you need to contact Jostens right away at 503-723-8006.
Yearbooks will be $50, and can be purchased through the bookkeeper up until Spring break, March 19, 2021.
Yearbook ads are back! There is a brand new, fun ad for just seniors! For $25, you will get a 1/8 page in the yearbook to tell your friends, parents, or partner how much they mean to you. I hope this is an opportunity you guys love! It’s the first time it’s been offered! Let me know if you have questions. Details are coming soon! See the example of the size of an 1/8 page in the link. – Sarah Cowan