Skip To Main Content

Enrollment & Registration


When enrolling your student to North Salem High School for the first time please have the following information ready during your appointment:

  • Updated transcript and grades from the school most recently attended

  • Proof of address: utility, gas, or electric bill, or a rental agreement.

  • Legal guardian and student need to be present.

  • If  your student has an Individual Education Plan (IEP) we will need a copy.

  • We will need a copy of a 504 (medical accommodations) if you student has one.

  • During Comprehensive Distance Learning we ask that you first call our Counseling Office (503-399-3241). Our building is currently closed to the public, but we can assist you by phone. We can also make arrangements to help you with registration paperwork.

Helpful Links

The Course Catalog designed to assist you in planning your course selections.

The Counseling Department can help.