For students who are either enrolled or graduated less than seven years ago please call (503) 399-3223 or come in person to the registrar’s office. Please allow for 24 hours to get an official transcript.

Out of district transcript request please fax (503) 361-2194

For students who graduated seven or more years ago: Request transcript at